Use Your Freedom Wisely
No other segment in the hotel sector has your ability to maximize revenue from all sources. Free from the shackles of brand marketing guidelines, a truly independent hotel can outpace and outperform established chain hotels in any given market.
I have worked on several projects in which a newly launched independent asset has run circles around its comp set. From Miami to Las Vegas to London, I have super-optimized independent hotels across the globe.
How I Can Help You Increase Profitability
I will help you develop and implement a revenue management and distribution strategy that works. In other words, I’ll make sure you are setting the right room rates every day of the year in order to maximize your revenue. And I’ll make sure are using OTAs like Expedia and Booking.com to your advantage: to gain visibility and additional bookings without losing direct sales on your own website.
We start with a free phone consultation so we can get to know each other. If we decide to work together:
- I’ll ask you to provide some information about your property, your competitors, and your rates.
- I will conduct a review of your website, online presence, distribution channels, and at least two years of historical revenue data.
- I will provide you with a rate strategy, and make sure it is being updated and implemented regularly.
- I’ll let you know if you need to initiate – or discontinue – any online marketing activities. My goal is to get you to spend less and make more.
Ready to Move From Branded to Independent?
When you work with a hotel brand, the vast majority of your online assets and revenue optimization tools reside with the brand-marketing machine. I can help you transition your assets promptly and methodically to avoid the revenue declines often associated with leaving a hotel brand.
Going independent is one of the biggest decisions in the life of a hotel owner/operator. I got a taste for outperforming legacy brands in an early stage of my career by taking the Hilton UN Plaza NYC to a no-name hotel brand. Instead of seeing revenue decline, the hotel experienced a 30% revenue increase. That experience really set me up to tackle some spectacular brand name drops, like Ganservort Miami to The Perry, and Crowne Plaza Shoreditch to Ace London.
I’m a Rebranding Specialist!
If you’re looking to make a change, I’ll make sure you take crucial steps to ensure that your new opening/ transition goes smoothly – with minimal loss of revenue in the process. My marketing and revenue management expertise can help you in any of these scenarios:
- Starting a new hotel brand
- Opening a new location
- Replacing your current hotel chain brand with another brand
- Leaving your current hotel chain brand to go independent
- Transitioning your independent hotel to a hotel chain brand
You don’t have to go through this transition alone! Please talk to me first.