Making Sure Your Assets Stay Profitable
Opening a new hotel or taking over a new asset is hard. Establishing and rolling out a whole brand concept is a whole other endeavor.
I have opened new hotels and rebrands in locations across the globe for some of the top developers and private equity funds in the world, including:
- Ace Hotels (London, Panama, Los Angeles and Pittsburg)
- Yotel (First US hotel in New York City)
- Perry (1 Hotel): Miami
- Paramount Hotel (Sol Malia): New York City
- Koa Kea: Kauai, Hawaii.
- Atana Hotels: Oman
- Alila Hotels: Ubud,Bali.
- Principal Hayley (Principal): Major Cities in UK.
All of these hotels have been successful and hugely profitable because all the digital and revenue assets were controlled and proper ownership was established right away. This is where the digital and revenue strategy for your investment work together to have an impact on your net operating income.
What I Can Do for You
My role is to lay down your supercharged digital and revenue strategy months before takeover so that your asset is a revenue-producing machine from opening day.
I personally handle the digital strategy for these projects to make sure that revenue-driving assets are controlled and optimized from Day One. My process includes:
- Digital Asset Ownership
- Domain Strategy
- Historical Data Analysis
- Website and Content Strategy
- Website Analytics & Conversion Optimization
- Booking Engine Selection & Optimization
- Digital Marketing Performance
- Email and Social Media Strategy
On the revenue front, I review historical trends, forecasts and market segments, and make sure we understand the cash flow. I formulate a new pricing and distribution plan to maximize profits from all channels. Steps include:
- Asset Positioning and Pricing
- Market Segmentation
- Distribution Channel / System Delivery
- Revenue Management / Rate Plans
- Sales and Marketing Plans and Execution
- Revenue Management Software
- Assessment and/or Hiring of Third Party Resources
Schedule Your Free Consultation