2015 was a phenomenal year for my site. I would like to thank all of my subscribers for participating, sharing, and spreading the “Words.” I love writing for you guys!
This year my articles were read by visitors from 158 countries! I was excited to see Cuba on the list, as they are poised to see some amazing growth in travel and tourism.
It was a great year for me professionally as well. Amazing projects all over the world, from London to Oman to Hong Kong, helped me maintain a global perspective on travel. One of the high points was giving the keynote address at the Airbnb Open conference to over 4000 attendees from 110 countries!
What really made my day was meeting subscribers and readers like you at events far away from home. When I started writing in 2013, I never thought I would be having fans in Pago Pago, Miami, and Cape Town.
In 2016, I plan to continue offering content that you can use to grow professionally without getting bored to death. I’m still rooting for you to make more revenue and more profits.
As for 2015, the tribe has spoken. Here are my top posts based on traffic, engagement and social sharing:
- Expedia Acquisitions Signal Tougher Times Ahead for Hotels
- The Free Website Trap: Lessons From Priceline’s Rebranding of Buuteeq
- The End of Hotel Rate Parity: Much Ado About Nothing
- How Airbnb Is Crushing Traditional Hotel Brands
- Let’s Keep It Real: The Truth About Hotel Meta Search
- Your Marketing Focus Must Shift To Hotel Value Over Price
Share, subscribe, prosper.